Northview Terrace Swim Club is seeking part-time Lifeguards and Swim Instructors for the up and coming 2017 swim season.
Instructors to work varied days/ shifts.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist members and their guests in the event of water or land emergency
- Assist staff in set-up and organization of aquatic programs
- Maintain a high level of rescue readiness, including ARC rescue skill, personal fitness, and maintain 10/20 scan at all times
- Provides swim instruction to members or varying levels and ages in both group and private lessons.
Qualifications include the following:
- Strong rescue skills
- Passion for teaching children in a positive, caring manner
- Energetic and creative demeanor
- Ability to teach stroke technique to students of varying levels and ages
- Hold a current American Red Cross lifeguard certification and First Aid/CPR certifications
- WSI or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be 16 years old